Pokemon Unleashed

I am a pokemon fan and I have tons of pokemon ideas, I wanted to send the to the pokemon company, but they don't except outsider ideas. So I have all these creations and nothing to do with them... so I put them here.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pokemon black, and pokemon white versions

I've known about the next two poke'mon DS games for a while now but I first saw stuff about it on the Japanese pokemon website. Unfortunately it's all in written in Japanese. But I know that the white dragons name is Reshiram, and the black dragons name is Zekrom. There is also a fox like creature and his beginning evolution, named, Zoroark (the second evolution), and Zorua (the first evolution) Here is a link to the Japanese pokemon website:

http://www.pokemon-sp.jp/series/bw/

No comments:

Post a Comment