Pokemon Unleashed

I am a pokemon fan and I have tons of pokemon ideas, I wanted to send the to the pokemon company, but they don't except outsider ideas. So I have all these creations and nothing to do with them... so I put them here.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

pokemon DS game info

How to get Umbreon or Espeon.

I didn't make this up but when ever I figure out new info about the new Pokemon DS games, Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul silver versions I'll post it here.

First of all put your Eevee in the first position and hand it a soothe bell. Bring it around and make it happy by giving your Eevee a haircut at the underground tunnel at Goldenrod or a pedicure at pallet town. If you want to check how happy your Eevee is- talk to the lady in the house next to the goldenrod department store, if she says- "Your Pokemon looks really happy, it must love you a lot," or "Your pokemon must really trust you." or something like that, level your Eevee up once, then it will evolve.

Level it up at night for Umbreon.

level it up in the morning for Espeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment